The first person to complete the summer reading challenge! 🥳🥳🥳 join us...the challenge is on!
Would love to see your reading challenge photos! @WFlibraries #GLP #reading
Well done to all Year 4’s who got an attendance certificate #attendance
Well done to all Year 6’s who got an attendance certificate #attendance
Well done to all Year 1’s who got an attendance certificate #attendance
Well done to all to all Year 2’s who got an attendance certificate #attendance
Well done to all Year 3’s who got an attendance award #attendance
Home / Our School / Vision & Values
Our school ethos outlines the characteristic beliefs and spirit of the school community and promotes British Values.
We believe that all members of our school community have the right to work and learn in an environment where;
Our school has a pivotal role in the community. We work closely with Hemsworth Academy pyramid of schools, the local churches and businesses.
All staff and governors of Grove Lea Primary School aim to:
• Value every child as an individual.
• Provide outstanding teaching and learning experiences, which motivate pupils to achieve high standards and develop lively enquiring minds.
• Give all pupils access to a broad and balanced curriculum which is inspiring and exciting and has opportunities for spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
• Ensure all pupils make good progress and experience success whatever their age, ability, gender, background, ethnicity or special educational needs.
• Maintain a stimulating, secure and safe environment.
• Involve parents and carers in the work of the school and keep them fully informed of their children’s progress, valuing their contributions and support.
• Develop links with the wider community and promote a positive image of the school as part of the community.
• Manage the school resources efficiently and effectively to maintain high standards and meet the needs of the school’s continuous improvement.
• Build quality relationships which promote an understanding of other people’s values and beliefs.
• Establish learning as a life-long experience accessible to everyone involved with the school.